Foods you will use:
- 115g digestive biscuits
- 50g butter
- 1/2 packet strawberry jelly
- 100ml boiling water
- 225g cream cheese (full fat)
- 50g caster sugar
- 50ml strawberry yogurt
- 50ml whipping cream
How you will use them:
1. First of all, put the biscuits into a seal-able bag and crush them into tiny tiny crumbs - no big bits. I used a rolling pin to do this - I had a bit too much fun with it!
2. Next, cut up the strawberry jelly and melt it into the boiling water, then leave to cool. If you have time, you can just leave it for a while in the fridge. I didn't, so I filled a large bowl with cold water and put the jug of jelly into it. It cooled almost immediately!
3. Back to the Base. Melt the butter in a pan and pour in the crushed biscuits. Mix together until the biscuits are completely covered in butter. Put it into your baking tin and flatten down evenly. You can use a wooden spoon, but I just pressed down on it with the small pot and it worked much better. Make sure it's completely flat before storing in the fridge.
4. Now for the tastiest part, the cheesecake filling! Put the cream cheese into a mixing bowl and beat until it's nice and smooth. Now throw your sugar, cream, yogurt and cream cheese into a mixer/liquidizer. Make sure it's on a low speed, the less bubbles = the better.
5. Pour this beautiful mixture into a bowl and fold in your cream. Take out your biscuit base and slowly pour the filling onto it. The slower you go = the less bubbles = the better.
6. Now just leave it in the fridge for a few hours until it's completely set and your ready to serve.
And here's the result!: